Giving changes lives…the life of the giver, the life of those in need, and the life of the church.
The Bible teaches us that generosity flows from our recognition of God’s incredible gift to us. In fact, it teaches us that our standard baseline for practicing generosity is 10%, or the “tithe”. There are several ways that you can give to Journey, but we think it is most important to know why you are giving and what God thinks about practicing generosity, first.
- God has given us what we have and instructed us to give a portion back to Him.
Leviticus 27:30, Deuteronomy 26:10
- Giving keeps our hearts focused on God instead of ourselves and our consuming appetites.
Ecclesiastes 5:10, Matthew 6:20–21
- You can not out give God.
- Giving allows Journey to continue to share the gospel in Chattanooga and lead others to become devoted disciples of Jesus.
You can still write a check or give a cash gift in 3 different ways:
- Give during one of our Worship Services.
- Pick up a self-addressed envelope at the ‘Next Steps’ table and mail it in.
- Address your own envelope and mail it to:
PO Box 17036
Red Bank, TN 37415